Provide the dentists with the necessary skills to respond to the increasing demand for dental implants and ensure they acquire a comprehensive understanding of treatment planning, as well as reconstruction skills. With the use of advanced science and state-of-art technology such as virtual 3D imaging, we ensure that the dentists design the appropriate treatment plans, approach implant cases with confidence and reach accurate and predictable results. Our goal and mission is to provide the theoretic framework, as well as the necessary skills so that dentists can confidently incorporate implantology into their current practice.
- Understand the rationales for dental implants
- Understand the pattern of bone loss
- Treatment planning and case selection
- Learn how to use CT imaging, surgical guide and computer-assisted implant positioning
- Learn how to build implant sites
- Develop the proper prosthetic design
- Learn how to manage soft tissues.
- Enhance predictability and productivity
- Reduce operating time
- Use of knowledge to get started and to enhance implant practice
- Benefit from the follow-up support and in-depth knowledge of our Institute
- Offer patients the highest standards of care.